Marketing & Communication Manager
Here at BizAway, we Deliver the Future of Travel. 😎
We are a solid international company with strong ambitions and great expertise. With a focus on sustainability 🌱, on a daily basis we support companies enabling them to improve their travel management through our constantly evolving services and solutions, always characterized by our tech attitude and smart and innovative processes. 🚀
We know that success comes from People and deserves to be recognized.👫Proactivity and Reliability, Kindful collaboration, and communication are the core values of our Solution Culture.
If you like challenges and would love to be part of one of the fastest-growing B2B scale-up then BizAway is the company you have been looking for. 🤩
We are looking for:
Your role in BizAway:
- Develop and execute marketing and Communications strategies to achieve the company's established objectives.
- Take ownership of BizAway Website and Social Media Assets
- Coordinate a small Team of talented people
- Manage online and offline marketing campaigns, including advertising, internal/external events, social media, and content marketing.
- Optimizing SEO and SEM search
- Analyze the market and industry trends to identify growth opportunities and adjust marketing strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop support materials and ensure brand message consistency.
- Oversee content creation for various channels, ensuring alignment with the brand's identity.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns, providing regular reports to leadership.
- Efficiently manage the marketing budget, optimizing return on investment.
- Own and safeguard the company's brand reputation and communication.
- Plan all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and graphic advertising campaigns.
Proven experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in B2B Companies;
Proven experience in digital marketing;
Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and advertising campaigns;
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate;
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools ;
Practical knowledge of data analytics and marketing tools and platforms;
Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Spanish is a plus
Strong analytical skills, goal-oriented, and teamwork
Hands-on mindset and autonomous
An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or a related field;
Experience working with international, cross-functional, and remote teams;
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
✈️ A seat on a scale-up with skyrocketing growth
💰 Attractive compensation, including equity in the company
📈 Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, having the chance to implement real-impact business decision
🌍 Multicultural and international team
🙌 Collaborative and smart environment to work and learn
🍻 Free coffee to kick-start your day and free beers to celebrate together
🏢 Remote work, flexible working policy and great offices in Europe